How my book is rated

Present Ratings Amazon India 5.00 stars with 5 ratings. Amazon US 5.00 stars with 2 ratings Goodreads 5.00 with 3 ratings

Posted by Our Heritage Revisited on Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Tuesday 4 August 2015

"Our Heritage Revisited" reviewed

I had found some reviewers on the Net, obviously persons I do not know, and had asked them to review my book “Our Heritage Revisited “ A glimpse into ancient Indian scriptures”. The first one sent back this message after reading the book:

"Anju a work very well done seriously!
Hats off to you for this one :)"

The full review has appeared in the August issue of their e-zine and can be read at http://www.writersezine.com/2015/08/book-review-i.html#more.

The review has been done by Namrata whose website is http://www.privytrifles.com/ .  Many thanks, Namrata, not only for reading my book and publishing the review, but also for your various mails to me, repeatedly endorsing your view that you have really liked my book


Do read the reviews, and comment if you feel inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment