How my book is rated

Present Ratings Amazon India 5.00 stars with 5 ratings. Amazon US 5.00 stars with 2 ratings Goodreads 5.00 with 3 ratings

Posted by Our Heritage Revisited on Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Sunday 12 July 2015

About Me

Hallo,
I am Anju Saha based in India. My present claim to fame - yes I do hope that also comes in some time - is that I have written a book "Our Heritage Revisited : A glimpse into ancient Indian texts". And self-published it.

I am sooooo excited today - I found a link to my book at a store in Sweden!

And so I thought I would start a blog, which would be on my book and my experiences regarding it.

But in case you want to go ahead, some posts about ISBN and Kindle and Createspace are already up on another blog of mine - have a look - Voice of an Indian Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment